The Caprese Pasta is the right meal for people who are looking for something delicious which is easy to cook and healthy.
Nutritional Values for the Caprese Pasta
- Calories: 475
- Protein: 25 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbs: 66 g
- 150 G Pappardelle Pasta
- 250 G Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 Small Red Onions
- 1 Green Chillies Depending on spice level, you may want less
- 1 handful Fresh Basil
- 140 G Reduced Fat Mozzarella
- Low Calorie Cooking Spray
- Set the oven to 200 degrees, coat the tomatoes with a low calorie cooking spray, salt and pepper and roast for about 30 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn. Boil the pasta according to the packet instructions in salted water.
- Meanwhile, chop the onions, chilli and garlic very finely and place in a frying pan. Fry on a moderate heat in low calorie cooking spray.
- Once the onions have turned a gold, take off the heat.
- Add the cooked pasta and roasted tomatoes to the onion mixture, adding the fresh basil also and mix them together.
- Plate up, and add the mozzarella on top by tearing it into little pieces. Enjoy!
You don’t feel like cooking today? Feel free to order your pasta or another meal with our app Ruddy
Find other Caprese Pasta recipes on Cookie and Kate.