Enjoy a delicious Coleslaw meal without the usual high number of calories? It’s now possible with our recipe that will allow to eat a delicious Coleslaw for less than 100 calories!
Nutritional Values for the Coleslaw
- Calories: 80
- Protein: 3,6 g
- Fat: 0,8 g
- Carbs: 12 g
- 100 grams fat free natural yogurt
- 32 grams quark
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 white cabbage shredded
- 3 large carrots grated
- 1 medium onion or 1 small red onion and 1 small brown onion – sliced
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the cabbage, onion and carrots together.
- In another bowl, mix together the yogurt, quark, mustard powder, lemon juice. Beat well to remove any lumps.
- Combine the veg mix and the yogurt mix, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe does not inspire you to cook? No problem, you still can order the food of your choice on our app Ruddy
You can find other recipes like this one on InspiredText.