|Protein||28 g||Fat||2 g|
|Saturates||0.5 g||Sugars||4 g|
Ingredients for 6:
- Spice Mix
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp garam masala you can also use curry powder
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp chili powder or fresh chili if you prefer
- For the Curry
- 4 chicken breasts around 600-700g/1.5lb, diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 or 4 sprays of low-calorie cooking spray
- 1-2 centimetre ginger
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp reduced fat spread
- 60 g Sukrin Almond Flour
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato puree no added oil
- 3 tbsp fat-free natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 lime Juiced
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- spice mix as above
- 1 tbsp creme fraiche Optional – add with the yogurt for extra creaminess
- Finely chop the garlic, ginger, and onion using a food processor or stick blender, then gently sauté in the low-calorie cooking spray until soft and colored slightly.
- Puree the tomatoes, almond flour, tomato paste, stock cubes, and water together, then add them to the pan.
- Add the chicken, yogurt, lime juice, spices, and reduced fat spread then stir well.
- Bring up to a boil, stirring continuously, then cover and simmer on LOW for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 15-20 minutes check to see if the chicken is cooked through. If not let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve over boiled rice.
- 10 MINS
- 25 MINS
- 210 KCAL