Seafood. Fish and shellfish are very keto-friendly foods. Salmon and other fish are rich in B vitamins, potassium, and selenium, Salmon. A 200 gram serving of Atlantic salmon packs 26 grams of healthy fats, 40 grams of protein, and zero carbs!
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER SERVING
- Calories 617Calories
- Protein 60g
- Carbohydrates 9g
- Fat 37g
- 200 g salmon (3-4 salmon fillets)
- 150 g asparagus ends trimmed
- 3 g salt
- 2g pepper
- one tablespoons olive oil or more
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 20g Parmesan cheese shredded
- 10g parsley fresh, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200C . Line baking sheet with parchment paper (make sure the parchment paper packaging says that it’s safe to use at 200C).
- Pat dry salmon. Brush with 2 tablespoons of olive oil from all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon, skin side down, on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Coat asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and place around salmon on a baking sheet.
- Spread minced garlic on top of the salmon and the asparagus. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the salmon in the preheated oven at 200C for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with chopped fresh parsley before serving.
If you would like to see more follow this link Healthy recipes.
For more information about keto diet click here.