Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 32 g porridge Oats
- 100 g fat free natural yoghurt
- 40 ml strong black coffee
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener
- Mix together the oats, 100g of the yoghurt, coffee, 1tbsp of the granulated sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Place this mixture in the bottom of a Kilner jar (the jar should be able to hold up to 350ml).
- In a clean bowl, mix together the remaining yoghurt, quark, vanilla extract, chia seeds and remaining granulated sweetener. Beat it well to remove any lumps.
- Pour this mixture on top of the oat mixture, close the lid and refrigerate overnight.
- Preparation time: 6 mins
- Kcal: 265 Kcal
Visit here for more delicious & Yummy Vegan Tiramisu. “Are you a sweet lover and concious about diet?”, Grab your desserts just by clicking and exploring our app for low-calorie desserts in nearby restaurants. Learn more here RUDDY!!