Tuna is a lean meat. It’s relatively high in protein but low in calories, which means it will keep you full longer and keep you from eating more. In one study, teens who ate lean fish like tuna regularly for several weeks lost an average of 0.9 Kg more weight than the control group who didn’t eat fish if you want to learn more Health Benefits of Tuna
NUTRITIONAL VALUES FOR TUNA BURGER PER SERVING
Calories: 585 kcal
Fat: 26 g
Carbs: 22 g
Protein: 68 g
INGREDIENTS FOR TUNA BURGER
8 pieces of whole wheat of hamburger crumpet
8 pieces of grilled red onions
175g of roasted red peppers
1300 gr of fresh raw tuna
3 tbsp of hashed raisins
1 tsp of hashed garlic
3 tbsp of hashed black olives
3 tbsp of hashed red onions
1 tsp of thyme
½ tsp of chili pepper
15g of minced fresh parsley
3 tbsp of roasted pine nut
200ml extra virgin olive oil
HOW TO MAKE TUNA BURGER
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mash the tuna and mix it in the mixer until it reaches the dough consistency.
- Put it in a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix them with your hands. After adding salt and pepper to taste, form them into balls.
- Spray both sides of the balls with cooking spray.
- Grill each side for 4 minutes.
If you wish, you can grill the bread too. Spread pesto on bread, put the balls and add the onions and peppers.
If you don’t have the chance to cook at home and would like to discover food that fits your calorie choice; download Ruddy!Ruddy shows the restaurant options around you, based on your calorie choice.
Follow us to keep updated!
eat well and stay healthy