For the burger lovers who want to keep their calories low, the Pork Burger recipe is the one you need.
Nutritional Values for the Pork Burger
- Calories: 102
- Protein: 3 g
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbs: 3 g
- 500 grams 5% pork mince
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried onion granules
- 1 tsp salt
- low calorie cooking spray
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Shape into 4 patties and leave to rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Spray a frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and on a medium heat cook the burgers for around 5 minutes each side until cooked through. If using a barbecue, spray the burgers with low calorie cooking spray before placing on the griddle to cook. Serve immediately with your choice of accompaniment and enjoy.
If you prefer to order your burger instead of cooking it, feel free to check our restaurants on our app Ruddy.
You are interested in other burger recipes such as this one, go visit Taste of Home.