Nutritional values per serving
Calories: 348 kcal
Fat: 23 g
Carbs: 9 g
Protein: 29 g
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Line a 9-by-13-inch sheet pan with parchment, leaving 2 inches overhang on the long sides.
- Run your fingernail along the parchment at the sides of the pan to create a sharp edge so the liquid egg lays flat and even all the way to the edges of the pan.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, basil, salt and pepper together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Pour into the sheet pan, tilting the pan so the egg reaches all the corners.
- Bake until the eggs are set, 15 minutes.
- Transfer the baked eggs onto a cutting board with parchment side up.
- Discard the parchment paper. With the long side facing you, cut the baked eggs into 4 equal strips.
- Spread each strip evenly with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Arrange cucumber and red pepper slices at the end of each strip closest to you.
- Top with the baby lettuce, it’s OK if some is peeking out the sides.
- Roll up the egg strip tightly around the filling and place rollups seam side down on 2 plates.
- Secure with toothpicks, if desired. Serve immediately.
Serves: 2 | Serving Size: 2 rollups
Recipe by: https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/