Effective Date: 01/01/23
Welcome to Ruddy, a mobile application (“App”) developed and operated by Ruddy OÜ, located at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tartu mnt 67/1-13b, 10115. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the App and its services.
**1. Acceptance of Terms**
**2. Registration and Account Security**
– Users must be 18 years or older to register for an account.
– You agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself and to keep this information updated.
– You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password.
– Ruddy OÜ is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your account information.
**3. Use of the App**
– The App is intended to assist you in finding suitable food choices based on your dietary preferences.
– You agree to use the App only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the App.
**4. Intellectual Property**
– All content in the App, including text, graphics, logos, and software, is the property of Ruddy OÜ or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
– The Ruddy name and logo are trademarks of Ruddy OÜ. Unauthorized use of these trademarks is prohibited.
– The App is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Ruddy OÜ makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the App or the information, content, materials, or products included on the App.
**6. Limitation of Liability**
– Ruddy OÜ will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this App, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
**7. Changes to Terms and Conditions**
– Ruddy OÜ reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Users will be notified of any changes via email or through an in-app notification.
**8. Governing Law**
– These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction Country/State].
**9. Contact Information**
For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.