This American style moist cake is so low in calories and carbs that it can even be eaten outside of cheat days! Below, you can find all the nutritional values and the recipe for this delicious cake.
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Spray the coconut oil on the cooking tray and sprinkle almond flour. Set aside.
2. Mix the almond flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
3. Mix the coconut oil with mixer, until it swells.
4. Add the erythritol to the mix and add eggs one by one while keep mixing.
5. Add the vanilla extract and mix. Add the flour in 3 steps while keep mixing.
6. Put the mixture on the tray and cook for 20-22 minutes. Let it rest for 30 minutes on the tray.
7. After the cake is cold, perforate the surface with the fork and pour the condensed milk.
Tip: Wrap with the plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge for a day for a better taste. Sprinkle erythritol on top.
If you don’t have the chance to cook at home and would like to discover food that fits your calorie choice; download Ruddy!
Ruddy shows the restaurant options around you, based on your calorie choice.
Follow us to keep updated!