Honey and Mustard BLT Sandwich is the perfect lunch idea! It is both really healthy and tasty, which is the best combination. Here, you can find more information regarding it’s nutritional values and it’s recipe.
- Place the ingredients for the peanut sauce in a food processor or blender. Pulse or blend until smooth.
- Slice the cucumber, pepper, and carrots into thin strips about 3 inches long. Slice the avocado into pieces.
- Soak one rice paper wrapper at a time into a bowl of warm-ish water for about 30 seconds. When you see or feel the wrapper getting loose and elastic-y, remove it from the water and set it on a damp towel. Pat it dry gently and dry your hands.
- Arrange a few of the vegetables and herbs in the center of the wrapper horizontally, starting with the leafy greens and ending with the avocado. Fold the left and right sides towards the middle; fold the top flap over the vegetables, tuck everything in, and tightly roll it all up. The wrapper will be very sticky and delicate so work carefully.
- Cut the rolls in half and place on a serving platter. Drizzle with the sauce or dip in the sauce.
If you don’t have the chance to cook at home and would like to discover food that fits your calorie choice; download Ruddy!
Ruddy shows the restaurant options around you, based on your calorie choice.
Follow us to keep updated!